The Food Security Task Force
The Food Security Task Force was created by the Board of Supervisors with the purpose of making recommendations on policies and programs to improve food security.
The Food Security Task Force has released their 2023 recommendations for improving food security in San Francisco. Read the recommendations here.
The Food Security Task Force is working on the Biennial Food Security and Equity Report. Find resources and updates here.
The Food Security Task Force meets on the first Wednesday of the month from 1:30pm to 3:30pm PST on Zoom.
Meeting Archive Notice
The Food Security Task Force (FSTF) is an advisory body to the Board of Supervisors and is charged with the responsibility of creating a city-wide plan for addressing food security as detailed by the Administrative Code Article X. The group tracks vital data regarding hunger and food security including the utilization and demand for federal food programs, community-based organizations, meal programs, and programs targeting particular populations.
- Seat 1 - Jeimil Belamide (Human Service Agency/CalFresh)
- Seat 2 - Priti Rane (Department of Public Health/Nutrition Services)
- Seat 3 - Tiffany Kearney (Department of Aging and Adult Services)
- Seat 4 - Paula Jones (Department of Public Health/Food Security)
- Seat 5 - Michelle Kim (Department of Children, Youth and their Families)
- Seat 6 - Emily Cohen (Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing)
- Seat 7 - Mei Ling Hui (Department of Environment/Recreation and Park- Urban Agriculture Program)
- Seat 8 - Jennifer LeBarre (San Francisco Unified School District)
- Seat 9 - Cissie Bonini (UCSF/Vouchers 4 Veggies - EatSF)
- Seat 10 - Anne Quaintance (Conard House)
- Seat 11 - Chester Williams Jr. (Community Living Campaign)
- Seat 12 - Austin M. Dalmasso (Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation)
- Seat 13 - Earl Barbee Campbell (Glide)
- Seat 14 - Guillermo Reece (SF African American Faith-Based Coalition)
- Seat 15 - Jade Quizon- (API Council)
- Seat 16 - Meg Davidson (SF Marin Food Bank)
- Seat 17 - Reagan Sales (Children's Council of SF)
- Seat 18 - Open
- Seat 19 - Open
- Seat 20 - Geoffrey Grier (SF Recovery Theatre)