The City will give grants of up to $2,500 for business owners who need to do a project or projects to bring their Shared Space into compliance with new guidelines.
Grants can be used for materials or professional services.
You must be operating a Shared Space and intend to apply for a permanent Shared Spaces permit.
Grant funds will be prioritized based on applicants that are:
- In areas hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic with high rates of COVID cases and deaths
- In priority geographies based on the Areas of Vulnerability
- In established Cultural Districts
- Registered as Legacy Businesses
- Below $2.5M in gross receipts in last reported tax year
- Not already receiving grants through other City grants programs like SF Shines
Submit an application by April 30, 2022.
Click here to learn more and apply
Send questions to email@example.com
Access more information about Shared Spaces
Use outdoor places like sidewalks, streets, and open lots for public and business activities. San Francisco businesses can get a permanent Shared Spaces permit.
Office of Small Business has reopened in person
Monday-Friday, 9:00-noon and 1:00pm-5:00pm
In-person language services:
Chinese on Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Spanish on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
San Francisco City Hall, Room 140
Virtually at (415) 554-6134 or firstname.lastname@example.org