We review policies that guide how the City's surplus funds are invested. Our goal is to enhance the City's financial health and security by creating stable and consistent criteria for withdrawing and using funds.
- Seat 1, Todd Rydstrom – San Francisco Controller's Office
- Seat 2, Vacant Position – San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD)
- Seat 3, David Martin – San Francisco Community College District
- Seat 4, Nancy Hom - San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC)
- Seat 5, Vacant Position – San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Seat 6, Aimee Brown – Public Member (Member at large)
- Seat 7, Brenda Kwee McNulty – Public Member (Member at large)
The Treasury Oversight Committee composition is outlined in Admin Code Sec. 5.9-3.a.