We guide the Mayor and Board of Supervisors on issues and policies that impact immigrants who live or work in the City and County of San Francisco.
What we do
- Improve the quality of life and civic participation of all immigrants
- Review services and programs for immigrants and make recommendations
- Get input from the immigrant community about programs, policies, and issues
- Work with other City and County departments, agencies, and commissions
- Communicate with the public about how immigrants contribute to the local economy and community San Francisco