What to do
1. Gather information about your business
We will ask you about:
- Your business or organization location
- The total cost of your Shared Space upgrades (including materials, labor, and consulting)
- Any past City grant funds you received
- The type of services or materials you want to be reimbursed for
For individual businesses, we will also ask:
- Your type of business
- Your Business Account Number (BAN) (Your BAN is a 7-digit number. You can look it up.)
- Number of full-time and part-time employees
- Total gross receipts from July 1 to September 30, 2019 and from July 1 to September 30, 2020
You can also tell us your business owner demographic information.
2. Start your application
The Shared Spaces permit holder must fill out the application.
You will also agree to our legal terms.
It will take about 20 minutes.
Applications closed on May 2, 2022.
We will email you a copy of your application and information about what to do next.
Last updated May 2, 2022