What to do
Initial funding has been depleted. At this time, any applicants will be placed on a waitlist. If funds become available, we will contact businesses in the order they applied.
1. Gather information
We will ask you for your business’s:
- Type (sole proprietorship, corporation, LLC, partnership, nonprofit)
- Address in San Francisco, for one of your SF locations
- Business Account Number (you can look up your BAN)
- Location ID Number (LIN) for one of your SF locations (you can look up your LIN)
- Federal Tax ID, also known as an Employer Identification Number (EIN). Lost or misplaced your EIN?
- Estimate of your number of staff in all locations (full and part-time)
- Number of staff who work in SF (full and part-time), that you will ask to be reimbursed for
- Estimated of weekly hours your SF staff (full and part-time) usually work
2. Apply to reserve funding
3. After you apply
You will receive a confirmation email. Reply to the email with the following business documents:
- Existing sick leave policy
- Proof of Workers’ Comp policy
- W-9 tax form
Your application will be placed on a waitlist, because funding has been depleted. If funds become available, we will contact businesses in the order they applied.
Last updated May 29, 2020