People who are eligible are:
- Healthcare workers
- People 65 years and older
- Education and childcare workers
- Emergency services workers
- Food and agriculture workers
You do not need insurance to book an appointment.
Book an appointment at the SF Market in the Bayview. You do not need to be a Sutter member to book an appointment. Sign up for MyHealthOnline if you are not yet a member. If there is no availability, keep checking.
The City has partnered with Sutter Health to vaccinate eligible people at the SF Market in the Bayview.
The SF Market in the Bayview is a walk-thru site.
There is reserved street parking available on both sides of Rankin Street.
You can also park on Kirkwood Avenue if there is no parking on Rankin. Follow the signage.
Jerrold Avenue is closed to the public. From Toland Street, please make a left on Mckinnon Avenue, past Selby (closed) and the next left on Rankin Street. From Oakdale Avenue, take Selby to make a right on Mckinnon Avenue, and turn left Rankin Street.
Parking control officers will be on Jerrold Avenue and Toland Street to help direct you.
ADA parking is available on site.
The site is wheelchair accessible. There is ADA parking on Rankin Street.
Ride Muni for free, to and from your appointment. Show your vaccine card or proof of your appointment. You can also show an email confirmation or a photo of your card.
All routes may involve a roughly 10-15 minute walk from the closest Muni stop to the vaccination site. This will be through a heavily industrial area.
For individuals who are senior, or have a disability, the Essential Trip Program (ETC Card) may be a better option than using Muni. See more information about the ETC Card.
- T Third
- Walking from Kirkwood at LaSalle is about 11 minutes
- 9 San Bruno
- Heading toward Downtown, 201 Bayshore is about a 13-minute walk to the site
- Headed away from Downtown, 228 Bayshore is about a 16-minute walk to the site
- 19 Polk
- Walking from Evans at Selby is about 10 minutes
- 24 Divisadero
- Walking from Industrial at Palou is about 9 minutes
- 44 O’Shaughnessy
- Walking from Silver at Palou is about 10 minutes
- 54 Felton
- Walking from 3rd at LaSalle is about 11 minutes