People who are eligible are 16 years and older, who live or work in SF. People under 18 need permission from a parent or guardian to be vaccinated.
You do not need insurance to book an appointment.
Appointments are limited because of the limited supply of vaccines. New appointments are posted regularly. Check for first-dose availability.
You can only get a second dose at City College if you got a first dose at City College. If you need to reschedule a second dose at City College, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City has partnered with UCSF for the City College site.
CCSF is a drive-thru and walk-thru site.
Enter on Frida Kahlo Way, and turn into the north parking lot signal. It'll be just north of Cloud Circle, south of Judson.
Check-in is in the parking lot. The site is wheelchair accessible. Site ambassadors will direct you when you arrive.
ASL video remote interpreting is available at this location.
Ride Paratransit for free, to and from your appointment. Paratransit SF Access van riders must call to make a trip reservation. Tell the operator that you are going to get a vaccine. Paratransit taxi riders will have $60 loaded onto their taxi debit card. The funds are valid for up to 6 months. See the SFMTA website for more information.
The closest BART station is Balboa Park Station. It is about a 14-minute walk from the station to 50 Frida Kahlo Way.
Ride Muni for free, to and from your appointment. Show your vaccine card or proof of your appointment. You can also show an email confirmation or a photo of your card.
You can transfer to the 8, 29, 43, 49, and 54 instead of walking for 14 minutes from Balboa Park Station. Board the 8, 43, and 54 on Geneva, and the 29 and 49 on Ocean Ave. You will need to cross Ocean Ave to get to the site.
- K Ingleside Bus
- Walking from Ocean and Geneva is about 7 minutes
- 8 Bayshore
- Walking from City College and Phelan Loop is about 5 minutes
- 29 Sunset
- Going eastbound, walking from Ocean Ave at Geneva is about 7 minutes
- Going westbound, walking from Ocean Ave and Howth is about 7 minutes
- 43 Masonic
- Walking from Phelan Ave at CCSF is about 4 minutes
- 49 Van Ness/Mission
- Walking from City College at Phelan Loop is about 5 minutes
- 54 Felton
- Headed to Bayview/Hunters Point, walking from Louisburg and Geneva is about 10 minutes
- Headed to Daly City, walking from Bart Howth and Geneva is about 10 minutes