South of Market Community Stabilization Fund Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee is made up of seven members of the SoMa community to advise MOHCD and the BOS
Meetings take place virtually. For Zoom meeting details, please contact Claudine Del Rosario at email@example.com.
Community Advisory Committee Members
Each voting member and each alternate member shall satisfy at least one of the following requirements:
- One member representing low-income residents of SOMA.
- One member who has expertise in employment development and/or represents labor.
- One member who is a senior or disabled resident of SOMA.
- One member with affordable housing expertise and familiarity with the SOMA neighborhood.
- One member who represents an arts or cultural organization or a cultural district in SOMA.
- One member who provides direct services to SOMA residents.
- One member who has small business expertise and a familiarity with the SOMA neighborhood.
- One member who is a youth or who represents a youth-development organization.
Seat 1 – John Elberling
Seat 2 – Misha Olivas
Seat 3 – Raquel Redondiez
Seat 4 – vacant
Seat 5 – Adam Mesnick
Seat 6 – Christian Martin
Seat 7 – Janetta Johnson
Seat 8 – (Alternate) vacant
Seat 9 – (Alternate) vacant
Seat 10 – (Alternate) Gina Rosales
Seat 11 – (Alternate) Conny Ford
Seat 12 – (Alternate) Mark Bietschke
Seat 13 – (Alternate) Lorenzo Listana
Seat 14 - (Alternate) vacant